Sunday 3 April 2011

Things I love about Mother's Day

1. Breakfast in bed! This year.... Toast, Bacon, Scrambled egg and Mushrooms. Yum! All very Weightwatchers friendly too which is definitely a good thing.

2. Presents! Ok, just one this year but it was good! Poach Pods! Brilliant for my newly discovered higher protein breakfasts.

3. Hugs from my girls! Need I say more?

4. Handmade cards from the eldest! I definitely think she's got her Mummy's passion for creating.... and a certain 5 year old flair.

5. Sunday lunch cooked by someone else! This year, my Mum.... and rather delicious it was too!

6. Being able to have a lazy day.... Priceless!

PS..... I'm not sure why this post didn't publish on the day! I've only just noticed that it was saved to 'Drafts' instead of being published. Sorry!! (10/04/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! Please note: I have turned Word Verification off several times now, if it requests it please let me know in the comments box!