Thursday 28 December 2006

Getting Started

I realised today that the last 6 months have been pretty hectic and that half my friends don't have a clue as to what we've been up to. So, I've joined the ranks of the blogging army. I'm only a small recruit in this army of millions, but hopefully I'll be able to keep up! My postings will not be regular, but will happen rather as and when things happen in our lives that friends and family might be interested in.... I may also have the occasional rant or reflection. I may be proud and show stuff off or I might just bore you to tears! It will all depend on how the mood takes me... so don't expect regular contributions or even ones that make any sense!!
So here it is... my first post!! It's not much, but it's a start! I think I will have to take some photo's and update you all on what has happened in the last 6 months. See you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! Please note: I have turned Word Verification off several times now, if it requests it please let me know in the comments box!