Saturday 3 February 2007

Re-decorating

As you can probably tell I decided that the black background was too dark and gloomy. As the sun was shining and spring flowers are starting to appear I decided that a fresher look was needed.  Although my decision was also influenced slightly by the fact that TypePad has decided not to like my previous banner  - the one with the lovely sunset was not allowed on my page apparently. So I played around with another photo that I'd taken in Scotland and made this nice new one. I hope you like it!
I have to confess too that I finally succumbed and bought some more olives today. Half the bottle has already disappeared!  I'm sure we have an olive-eating pixie in the house cause I certainly don't remember eating that many!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! Please note: I have turned Word Verification off several times now, if it requests it please let me know in the comments box!