Sunday 2 December 2007

Happy Birthday.... to me!


Yup, another year gone. I can't believe how fast it's come round again! I have been concentrating so much on making Christmas cards and getting presents sorted that it's kind of come as a surprise really. Himself and Herself have given me some lovely presents including a pair of shoes (some closed ones to replace the Birkenstock sandals now that the weather has turned) and some really lovely beads. I knew of two of them as I chose them... they are Amaia and Merrie, but this morning I was suprised with two more. The 'Root Chakra' bead from Herself and 'Lilac Edge' from Himself. They're both stunning! So a big thank you! I also received some money from various members of the family.


So far, my birthday isn't quite panning out the way it was intended, but I'll not depress you too much with that. I'll post later on to tell you that news, when I've figured out how to word it and deal with the emotions it evokes. Thanks to everyone who has wished me a Happy Birthday so far and to all the family for their generous gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! Please note: I have turned Word Verification off several times now, if it requests it please let me know in the comments box!