Sunday 9 January 2011

2011 already!

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great time? Were you sensible or are you still feeling the ill effects of too little blood in your alcohol stream?

Our new year's celebration took a last minute change of course this year. We were all set to go to Derby to ring in the bells with our usual set of friends only to receive a phonecall from our hostess to say that they were having to cancel as both her and hubby were ill with a nasty bug. So, after a chance phonecall to another friend we we found ourselves on our way to Bradford instead!! I must say that for an impromptu party is was rather well attended and better organised than I would have managed!!

We headed back up to Cumbernauld on New Years Day and have so far spent our time running around like headless chickens... all in the name of trying to get back into the swing of things! For some reason I have found it really difficult to get back into a routine. Consequently my sleeping habits have gone down the hewey and I'm oversleeping in the mornings and then finding I'm late for EVERYTHING for the rest of the day. It's not good.

Anyway, I hope it's not too late to wish you all a very happy, prosperous and healthy 2011?

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to blog more often.... so pop back in a bit!

PS. I think I shall have to bite the bullet and do a massive (or maybe a couple of large) blogpost(s) to fill you all in on the events of 2010. What do you think?

PPS. Do you like the new look of the blog? I'm still trying to get used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! Please note: I have turned Word Verification off several times now, if it requests it please let me know in the comments box!