Thursday 28 December 2006

Moving over....

Well as you can see I've had to move my blog... I wasn't really planning on doing so, but Blogger was really starting to get on my nerves!  It was just sooooo unreliable and I couldn't put up with it anymore.  I know I don't blog often enough to suit some people, but when I do feel like doing so, it would be nice if it went smoothly rather than me ending up wanting to throw the computer out the window!  Poor computer it's not its fault that Blogger was completely useless.


Anyway, as you can also see I've moved the posts over from blogger too.  At least I didn't have too many to move over!  That's at least one benefit of not posting too regularly! 
Right, I'm off to put a notice up on the old Blogger page (If it will let me) to let you all know where I am now.... you never know, I might just make it back to blog a little bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! Please note: I have turned Word Verification off several times now, if it requests it please let me know in the comments box!