Saturday 18 August 2007

Friends Reunited

I have a little time to do another update post before we dash off for our hols, so I thought I'd tell you about the wonderful visitors we had... our lovely friends David and Tjits and their two girls came to stay for a few days having travelled all the way from Inverness!!  It was so good to see them as they are the couple that we really miss from our old Church in the Highlands.

It was great to have them round! Just to be able to chat to them without the constraints of the telephone and being able to see them face to face was brilliant; and served as a huge 'pick-me-up' to both Robert and Myself.  The girls all had a fab time playing together too!!

While they were here we took them to Golden Acre Park in Leeds for a bit of a stroll... and for the kids to see all the ducks! The weather was beautiful, lunch was delicious and the kids had a ball!!
Here's some piccies to prove it!









Dead chuffed with some of these photo's as they were taken with my mobile phone's camera!!  I can't believe the quality of the pictures it takes.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great time over the next week or so!! I'm sure we will be... and I'll have plenty more pictures to show you when we come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! Please note: I have turned Word Verification off several times now, if it requests it please let me know in the comments box!