Monday 9 July 2012

What I did on my holidays - Part 1

Did you ever have to write one of those essays on your first day of term? What I did on my holidays. It normally consisted of... nothing much. But I had to write something so I kind of made up stuff. LOL. I think the teacher knew! This time, however, I have photographic evidence to prove it.

Pre-Script. This post will be photo heavy! If you get easily bored looking at other people's holiday snaps then look away now! Also, this is a very very small selection of the nearly 800 photo's I took this week!

Sunday: Upnor Castle, Rochester




Monday: Dover Castle




Monday: Walmer Castle




Monday: Deal Castle





Can you tell that we love visiting old buildings? Luckily the girls enjoy them too, especially the bit where you can charge around at full pelt pretending to be an invader!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! Please note: I have turned Word Verification off several times now, if it requests it please let me know in the comments box!